Daytona Beach, FL – The 2009 NASCAR Camping World Series East champion will be crowned in the Sunoco 150 this Friday, Sept. 25 at Dover (Del.) International Speedway.
At Dover International Speedway:
• Dover International Speedway opened in 1969.
• The first NASCAR event at the facility was a Sprint Cup Series race on July 6, 1969.
• The first NASCAR Camping World Series East race was held on July 18, 1998.
• DIS is the only concrete racing surface on which the NCWSE will compete in 2009.
• DIS held 10 NASCAR Nationwide Series–NCWSE combination races from 1987-92.
Continue reading ‘Statistical Advance: Analyzing The Sunoco 150 at Dover’