The Pro Four Modifieds of New England Racing Series is pleased to announce its action packed 2010 schedule of 17 race events. These dates take the series to eight tracks in Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. The Pro Four Modifieds always provide exciting side by side racing at every track they go to and 2010 will not be an exception.
Among those competitors looking to claim the 2010 Championship are:
- 2006 champion George Sherman
- 2007 Pro Four Modified Rookie of the Year Phil Lausier
- The always fast Richardi brothers, Dave and Rob, Jr
- 2009 race winner Cory Cleary
- Founding member Dan Meservey
- Brian Vincent Driver of the #10 Pro Four Modified
- 2009 Pro Four Modified Champion Norm Wrenn may only run a partial schedule in 2010 as he looks to campaign in the Modified Racing Series.
- 2009 Limited Pro Four Modified Champion Stan Mertz will make the move up into the Regular Pro Four division and should prove to be a contender in 2010 as well.
We look forward to all the new drivers and teams that are expected to join the series in 2010 from all over New England. The upcoming racing season brings the Pro Four Modifieds of New England Racing series to new tracks and exciting events that should make 2010 a year to remember.
Continue reading ’2010 Pro Four Modifieds of New England Racing Series Schedule Announced’