Selected Driver Highlights:
Eric Beers (No. 45 Chevrolet)
• Has two wins, nine poles and 69 top 10s in 167 career NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour starts.
• Is fourth in points with eight top 10s in 13 races.
• Leads all drivers in laps completed with 1,828, two shy of the entire season’s total.
• Has eight top 10s in 19 career starts at NHMS with a best finish of third in 2005. Has finishes of 11th and fifth at NHMS in 2011.
Justin Bonsignore (No. 51 Chevrolet)
• The 2010 Sunoco Rookie of the Year.
• Has a win, two poles and 14 top 10s in 29 starts.
• Is up to seventh in points with a win and seven top 10s, including the last five races in a row.
• Has four previous starts at NHMS. The fourth-place effort in August was his first top-10 at the track.
• Is the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series 2011 Riverhead (N.Y.) Raceway champion.
Ted Christopher (No. 36 Chevrolet)
• The 2008 NWMT champion. Has 41 wins and 23 poles in 304 career starts. His 41 wins rank third all-time and his 23 poles are eighth. Has at least one win in 13-straight seasons.
• Is 11th in points with three wins and nine top 10s in 11 starts this year.
• Has five wins and five poles in 44 career NWMT starts at NHMS. Was 10th and 28th there this year.
• Also has five NASCAR K&N Pro Series East wins at NHMS to make him the track’s winningest driver.