Stafford Springs, CT — Stafford Motor Speedway has announced the following penalty following the running of the September 30th CARQUEST Fall Final NASCAR Whelen All-American Series SK Modified® feature event.
Glen Reen, driver of the No. 21 SK Modified®, has been penalized for a rules violation committed this past Sunday at Stafford Motor Speedway.
Reen has been penalized from his third place finish in the 40-lap SK Modified® feature for violating rule 20E-5.6 Cylinder Heads (All other head modifications ARE NOT ALLOWED including but not limited to: porting, polishing or ANY grinding in ports or combustion chambers, chemical milling, glass beading or removal of any flashing or casting marks.) of the 2012 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series SK Modified® rulebook.
The violation was discovered in post-race inspection following the SK Modified® feature on Sunday, September 30th.
For more information, contact the Stafford Motor Speedway track office at 860-684-2783 or visit us on the web at www.staffordspeedway.com.
Sources: Scott Running/Stafford Motor Speedway PR
New Finishing Order from September 30 SK Modified® Feature
SK MODIFIED® (40)
1) Eric Berndt, Cromwell
2) Frank Ruocco, Cheshire
3) Brian Sullivan, South Windsor
4) Keith Rocco, Meriden
5) Shawn Thibeault, Plainville6
6) Woody Pitkat, Stafford Springs
7) Joey Cipriano, Iii, Waterbury
8) Nichole Morgillo, Wallingford
9) Curt Brainard, Canton
10) Michael Gervais, Jr., Southbury
11) Sean Foster, Willington
12) Ted Christopher, Plainville
13) Tommy Membrino, Jr., Prospect
14) Matt Galko, Meriden
15) Heather DesRochers, Granby, Ma
16) Michael Bennett, Stafford Springs
17) Kyle Spencer, Montgomery, Ma
18) Rowan Pennink, Huntingdon Valley, Pa
19) Tom Bolles, Ellington
20) Ryan Preece, Berlin
21) Danny Cates, Chaplin
22) Chris Jones, New Milford
23) Dan Avery, Somers
24) Chris Matthews, Stafford
25) Todd Owen, Somers
26) Dylan Kopec, Palmer, Ma
27) Raymond Grassetti, Monson, Ma
28) Michael King, Agawam, Ma