Analyzing The Daggett Shuler Attorneys At Law 150
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – The Daggett Shuler Attorneys at Law 150 will be the 50th running of the NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour at Caraway Speedway. The Independence Day special will run on Friday at the famed oval in rural Sophia, North Carolina. Below is a statistical look at the performance of selected drivers at the track:
Daggett Shuler Attorneys at Law 150 Setup:
• Andy Seuss has been victorious in the last three NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour races at Caraway Speedway, a streak exceeded at the track only by L.W. Miller’s five straight wins in 2006-07.
• George Brunnhoelzl III has won the July 4th weekend race at Caraway each of the last two years, and in 2009.
• Seuss and Brunnhoelzl have combined to win 11 of the last 14 Caraway races, and 19 of 27 since 2008.
• Brunnhoelzl and Seuss have finished 1-2 in six of the last eight NWSMT races overall, including three in a row at Caraway.
• When the green flag flies on Friday it will be 83 days between races, the second-longest break in the schedule in NWSMT history, exceeded only by a 112-day stretch in 2008.