New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Saturday, February 20 and Sunday, February 21
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* First snowmobile event at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, the Northeast’s largest sports and entertainment facility.
* First snowmobile event at this site since the 1970’s when the facility was known as Bryar Motorsports Park.
* Combination of a “three-ring circus” and “winter wonderland” with Rock Maple Racing, Rave X, and daSilva Motorsports Radar Run events.
* The Sno Bowl will provide a major economic impact to the State of New Hampshire. Conservative estimate is that this event will infuse 1 million dollars into the area economy over the two days.
* Anticipating 10,000 guests will attend the Sno Bowl over the weekend.