Selected Driver Highlights:
Eric Beers (No. 45 Chevrolet)
• Has two wins, nine poles and 68 top 10s in 166 career NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour starts.
• Is fifth in points with seven top 10s in 12 races.
• Leads all drivers in laps completed with 1,762, two shy of the entire season’s total.
• Finished last with engine failure in 2010 at Lime Rock Park in the No. 76 car.
Justin Bonsignore (No. 51 Chevrolet)
• The 2010 Sunoco Rookie of the Year.
• Has a win, two poles and 13 top 10s in 28 starts.
• Is ninth in points with a win and seven top 10s.
• Finished 21st with engine failure at LRP in 2010.
• Is the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series 2011 Riverhead (N.Y.) Raceway champion.
Ted Christopher (No. 36 Chevrolet)
• The 2008 NWMT champion. Has 41 wins and 23 poles in 303 career starts. His 41 wins rank third all-time and his 23 poles are eighth. Has at least one win in 13-straight seasons.
• Has three wins and eight top 10s in 10 starts this year. Did not attend two races.
• Finished fifth at LRP in 2010.
• Won the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race at LRP in 1997.
• Has two NWMT road course wins at Watkins Glen International (1999, 2000) as well as two NKNPS East victories there (1997, 2003).