Currently, there is still snow on the track and around the venue, but we are going to wait to make a decision until Friday at 12 PM. It is hard to give a definitive answer as to whether the track will be clear given the forecasted weather conditions. We sure hope to see it happen but aren’t certain at this time.
If any changes to the schedule occur or if the weather does not cooperate and we have to cancel, we will let everyone know ASAP on our Facebook page as well as our website. If you have any questions, please call us at 860-923-2280.