Autodrome St-Eustache in St-Eustache, Quebec will host three (3) Serie ACT Castrol events in 2013 including the annual St-Eustache 300 to close out the season in September.
· St-Eustache has hosted 16 Serie ACT Castrol events from 2007 to 2012, including one combination event with the ACT US series.
· Normand Lavigueur won the first ever ACT Late Model event held at St-Eustache on May 26, 2007.
· Patrick Laperle has dominated at his hometrack, holding the records for wins (8), top fives (14), top tens (16) and money earned ($40,425).
· Laperle also holds the record for most laps led (1,373) and most laps led in an event (231) on September 26, 2010, and most events led (14).
· Laperle has also won four (4) of the last five (5) ACT events held at St-Eustache including the two most recent, July 28, 2012 and September 16, 2012.