Daytona Beach, FL — The NASCAR Camping World Series East is set for the second and final event of the year at New Hampshire Motor Speedway with the Heluva Good! Fall 125 this Friday, Sept. 18.
At New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
• Groundbreaking for New Hampshire International Speedway was Aug. 13, 1989.
• The official opening was June 5, 1990 with the first race being a NASCAR Nationwide Series race on July 15, 1990.
• The first NASCAR Camping World Series East race was held on Sept. 2, 1990.
• The track was renamed New Hampshire Motor Speedway in 2008.
• Is the largest racing oval – and the largest sports facility overall – in New England.
Continue reading ‘Statistical Advance: Analyzing The Heluva Good! Fall 125′